It’s the complete API doc, both offline and online – coming up soon!
Some of the other changes coming up:
– Capture rectangular area of target DisplayObject on mobile in OpenGL mode (to workaround the unability to capture DisplayObjects in this mode).
– API giving you better hints to avoid non-sensical or dangerous parameters when initializing the encoder.
– Video replay classes for desktop & mobile.
– Implementing new video recording API’s for mobile allowing you to leverage the latest in mobile video recording on iOS / Android while still supporting the low-level video recording API’s.
– Better audio support through FWSoundMixer & addAudioSoundtrack
– Improving Android.